Random post

Sunday, December 23, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

In preparing of Christmas/End of the year, Spring Cleaning. This is what I did for the past few days for my bed :D


Oh my princess :)


It look like it's dancing ~


That's the little of my bed, cupboard for storing stock(Online Clothing), study desk!


My stuff! :D




And, I got difficulties pushing the bed out. It was so heavy! Maybe, I can do it often, treat it as a exercise. haha :) 

However, there's no photo how my current bed look like. =/



On the sunny day, it come gray sky ... 


And super fast, it became black sky. LOL


And start raining like cats and dogs .... =/




Imagine how blur is that .. 








Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: