[CONTEST WON ITEM : Twenties Century Fox Singapore, Life of Pi Movie Items]

Friday, December 14, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[CONTEST WON ITEM : Twenties Century Fox Singapore, Life of Pi Movie Items]
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/twentiethcenturyfoxsingapore

\
There are another 2 winner! 
One of them was Pepper! :D
So, I went down this afternoon to collect the stuff! :D 



The bag ~ 


I guess this is a couple tee? 


Tattoo ? 



Bracelet



That's me with the items :D 
Thanks for the lucky pick on me! 

After collecting, I went Bugis Street to shop alone. YES, alone! I can do it also! 
Went around looking for suitable top/crop top and skirt! 


Total spent at Bugis Street was $32

Then, I was over to Bugis Junction to collect my complementary sample from Skinfood :D  


Some lotion and sleeping mask! :D


Next was The Face Shop! :D
To shop for some stuff ~


Then, Kinokuniya! 


Was looking for a fashion magazine, and just nice, HERWORLD had this offered at $6 only! With other 4 magazine, so I got it :D


Received this Laundry Sample. :D



Ending post with my tiring faces! :D :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 
http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary
Thank you


You Might Also Like

0 comments: