[A Date and Shopping trip with Vanessa]

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[A Date and Shopping trip with Vanessa]
Date : 14 December 


Kimchi Soup for me! :D
The soup taste quite spicy, but overall still okay! Their kimchi is real nice! Love it! :D


BBQ Chicken Set for Vanessa


And she took this of me! :D



Trying out Forever 21 sky blue blouse! 
It's comfortable and nice, however, I find it difficult to wash it. 



Saw this Christmas Decoration outside Orchard Central 


There's a extra fellow behind me! Spoiler! :x


Then, I blocked him! :D


:D
[



Nice heart shape decorations :D


Gotten a plain film and Christmas film from a seller online!
Real cheap. Interested do PM me :D


Gotten this Sample at tangs :D


Got Vanessa Christmas Pressie too :D


And lastly, a pair of wedges for myself :D 
Cheap ^.^




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: