[Product Review]: Anmyna Multi Therapy Hair Mask

Friday, September 01, 2017 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[PRODUCT REVIEW]
Anmyna Multi Therapy Hair Mask






Using Anmyna Muti Therapy Hair Mask, it helps to reduce dandruff, repair, strengthen and protect your hair.
Deep nourishing yet non-greasy, by using Anmyna hair mask, you can enjoy fuss-free hair treatment at home. 




After numerous time of dying hair, I have dry and frizzy hair. My hair often got tangle and ended up being cut away by myself as it's simply hard to comb. After using for 2 weeks, my hair is now more healthy, soften, smoother and easy to comb! If you do not have the time to go salon, this is the hair care product you should buy! 😊 Easy to apply and wash off within 10-15minutes! 



For Product reviews or Sponsorship, Event Invitation, Advertising or Readers whom have any questions, feel free to leave me a message or email me at princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments: