[Lunch with Cousin, afternoon tea time at their place]

Friday, December 21, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments


[Lunch with Cousin, afternoon tea time at their place]


What we had at the Food Court! 


COUSINS


Having fun! :D



[Food Review : Bread and Popping Cookin]


Yummy bread that cost around $0.80+ 
Melting in your mouth like me xD



Popping Cookin - Panda Set




Popping Cookin - Soda Set


Popping Cookin - Grape Set


It taste sour and also a bit of sweetness.
Overall, its fun to play and also eat it.
But on that particular day, it was my cousin (Roy) who ate it! :D


Mine failed, dropped out a lot! :X



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: