[FOOD REVIEW : MONSTER CURRY]

Sunday, December 16, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[FOOD REVIEW : MONSTER CURRY]
[LOCATION : ION BASEMENT]
[PRICE : NOT REALLY SURE]


Lia and Qiumin shared this
Can't remember what they ordered. 
Much more expensive than us, there's fish, prawn,bacon, salad and cheese etc


Vanessa and I shared this Extra Hot Seafood Curry. Which is not very hot. =/
Next time should order 3rd spicy! :D
There's scallop, prawn, fish, salad and potatoes? I can't remember =x


And they suggest taking the leftover curry to show Da Ge, failed though. HAHA! =/



Such a big bowl ! OMG!
Can't even finish the food =/ 




Look at this picture, LIA took this! so unglam =/ 


This is even more better :D 



Me and LIA :D 




 Ending post with my face again and again :D :D 
Are you feeling bored of looking at my face?! wahahahahha :x



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 
http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary
Thank you




You Might Also Like

0 comments: