Photoshoot at vivo

Sunday, December 09, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Movie and casual photoshoot]
Date : 9 November 2012
Movie : Ah Boys to Men


Overall : 4.5/5
The movie was funny,  but then at some parts, it's kinda boring. But overall, I enjoyed watching it! Will be waiting for Part 2 next year during CNY period :D





Christmas Tree at Vivo ~ 


I was actually giving a stupid face as the weather was so damn hot already, and this photographer was so slow :x


Me testing out at the grass ~ 
Next time if anyone of you wants free sun-tanning, can go vivo city grass and sun-tan! It's FOC. Like me :x


This was the most like photo! :D
After exams gonna take a shoot soon? I guess? Not really sure!
Have to go on diet! 




Someone actually asked me to sleep at this position to show my legs! hmm? 


Playing with water


Trying to be funny ~ 


Hot ~~~ 








US :D



Love this :D 




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 





You Might Also Like

0 comments: