[CONTEST WON : ARM AND HAMMER TOOTHBRUSH AND BAKING SODA TOOTHPASTE]

Thursday, December 06, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[CONTEST WON : ARM AND HAMMER TOOTHBRUSH AND BAKING SODA TOOTHPASTE]

Specially thanks to Arm and Hammer
Received items on 26 November 2012. 





I was having exams when the parcel came. Well, and of course, door bell no battery, therefore, my dad had to go to the post office to help me and my sister to collect the parcel :D 
Thanks Dad :D 



Great product! 
Thanks to Arm and Hammer, Nezon Singapore!



I'm thinking to use this product only on the starting of 2013! Awesome isn't it? :D


 Noticing my shaggy face? It's the day after my exams! When I reached home, my face look so tired. :(

Like their Facebook Page for more contest or any sample trial : http://www.facebook.com/ArmAndHammerSg?fref=ts

The post below is not relevant but then I think it's the only best place to post it with my awesome toothbrush and toothpaste :x
And sorry for the following gross image (Only 1 though)


 There's people asking me what's retainer? Well, this is how it look like! The top and lower alignment for my teeth, which I did a Jaw operation 2 years back! 



This is how I put it on my teeth :D 
I've a set of beautiful teeth thanks to National Dental Care!

The Dental I have been visiting for the past 5 - 6 years!

Would like to thanks Dr Enrica, the doctor who did those braces/bands/x-ray stuff on my teeth, Dr Raymond Peck, the surgeon, who did the Jaw Operation on me, including cutting jaws and alignment (gosh, I doesn't wish to remember about the cutting jaws part :( ) for taking a great care for my teeth! The effort of going operation do worth it after 2 years! On Recovery mode! :D 

And finally, earlier this year another dental doctor came to my aid! Dr Chun (Should ask what is her name next time) for taking care of my gum and teeth whitening, polishing etc!  





I was asked to keep my retainer in this cute little container. 
It is my 2nd container as the first one was so damn dirty that I must throw it away and get a new one! :D 



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)


Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 
Thank you ^.^ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: