HOW TO STAY HEALTHY?

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

HOW TO STAY HEALTHY? 
SALAD! 


Fresh Tomatoes and Japanese Cucumber! :D
I don't really take raw tomato as the taste is quite awful. But I've been trying my best to eat it as it is very healthy! :D
You can also used it to mask your face and eyes too! It's a great way to reduce eye circle with cucumber


Fresh Celery
I do take raw celery and cooked celery! Both ways are great! :D


Fresh lettuce!
The taste was so crispy :D


Purple cabbage! 
(I don't like it. Aww, but still adding in to my salad meal)


Carrot!

The sauce of the salad was very plain! Well, so just eat it plainly! :D
Stay healthy and exercise more by doing some cardios! 
I'm following the steps in a app in my ipod! :D
So tough than anything else! 
Yes, and I believe I can do it! :D 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: