Daily updates

Monday, November 26, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Sorry to my dear readers, friends, fans or whoever who read my blog. The last few days I was down with flu and sore throat. And then, headache attacked! What I guess was because I was mugging (studying) till late midnight, YES, 3 - 4 am in the morning. Therefore, I fall sick. =( 

Haven been receiving samples, contest won items and sponsored products for reviewing. Do give me some days time to blog about it after 6 Dec, I am still very focusing for my exams and right now I am spending a few minutes to blog about this few weeks stuff. 

For those people who are always here for my blog, no worries, giveaway session will be coming !! Yes, 5 items to giveaway! So stay tune! :D  

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 
Thank you ^.^ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: