Shopping and Dinner with Parents at AMK HUB

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Shopping and Dinner with Parents at AMK HUB 
Saw this atrium near the banks area, went to take a look, found a pair of shoes I love it, but the colour that I wanted doesn't have stock anymore, so I took the cream color one! :D



 Got this PureActive from Watson, it helps to soothened pores :D First time trying this as I'm using the other one :D

Nail Polish remover that cost only $2 :D Helps to strengthen nails too :D With Vitamin E! Super worth! 


Tofu Salad, not really not. As they added too much Olive Oil. ^^"
Dad's Fish and Chip Set
Grilled Chicken with Black Pepper Pasta, come with a free salad :)

Free Salad. My set is much more cheaper than my mum's and dad's food :D
Mine is only at $14.90 ! :D
Mum's Seafood Pasta :D

After dinner, we went fairprice to shop around. Nothing much for me to buy, just wanted to get the ingredient for salads, milk, cornflakes, fruits, Ham and tibits! 

Reached home, received 2 samples pack! 1 was Comfort Ultra with rose smell and a scrotch brite sponge for kitchen use. (Got it for my mum)




GRAB SAMPLE TIME !! 

Talika FREE eye pack sample! 
Liked their Facebook Page and fill up your particular at : https://www.facebook.com/TalikaSG?sk=app_213564948660624

Grab your FREE VOUCHER at Singapore Deals NOW!
Like their Facebook Page, fill up your particular! :D HERE : https://www.facebook.com/SingaporeDealsGrabFreeVouchers?sk=app_221441134592551


You Might Also Like

0 comments: