A day out to school, sample collection at Raffle City, dinner with Vanessa :D

Thursday, October 04, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

A day out to school, sample collection at Raffle City, dinner with Vanessa :D


It's in GOLD!
Chio :D
 Guess the brand? 
 Awesome colour :D
 Suppose to post this bag when I gotten it, but had dragged on since then. 
Gotten from a sale. Cost at $29.90 only. Actual Price was around $60+?
So it's super worth and I love it lots :D



 YES, that's me! I simple love causal wear and normally I will just pair a nice top with my denim shorts and off I go :D

 Next, we went to Rock & Ash for lunch (for actually is for dinner already, the time was 4+) It's affordable and come with free flow of drinks and soup! Set lunch is only at $10.90! :D

 Water and  ABC soup :D

 Ordered this large fries. 
We got the curry, wasabi and cheesy sauce!
It's nice and we are super full. 
(Did not finish all the fries, ended up I brought it home)

 Yummy Fries :D
 Grilled chicken with Pasta & Tomato Sauce
1 big plate for $10.90
Couldn't even finish it.

 Vanessa's Curry Rice with Chicken
Trying to use our own way of da-baoing the fries :D
The bill for myself :D

 That's us starting to take tons of photos at the place :D LALALALALA :D




                                      My close classmate cum listener :D







 Having some fun inside the babies's changing room. LOL :D


 That's my future baby okay! :D 



 And off we went home! :D

 Got home and received a parcel! Guess what is it? 

 I love this panda stamp, however, the post office people stamp on its face :( 


The Product :D
(Have not try it yet)
 This coupon was given by Da Ge (That time when we went to watch movie with the groups)






HAHA, and back home, I'm trying to modelling myself with different style! And YES, I love the last photo :D 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: