A TIRING AND SLEEPY SATURDAY

Saturday, October 13, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

A TIRING AND SLEEPY SATURDAY =/
Woke up at 7.30am, the best thing is that I have forgotten to set the alarm. So, my mum came in knocking on the door, asking me to wake up like twice? :x 

Best things about working at my parents company is that :
1) The office staffs is friendly
2) Lunch with my mum (That its impossible normally)
3) Chit-chatting while working with other staff
3) (Secretly using internet :x )

Feeling a little warm, so I went to clip up my hair! And trying to take some photos :D

Staying happy is the key point. Dislike unhappiness problem that keep coming to me. :)

Look at the amount of figures! Can faint. Was struggling for the past 4 - 5 hours keying all this. Have to double check if the figures are entered correctly etc. =/

At around 6.15pm, we left the office and went over to Kovan as my mum wanted to change something. After changing, we went Sakea Sushi for dinner! (*YUM*)


Fried Salmon, don't really like it. It's quite oily. 


Green Tea


Oh Gosh! This is super nice! I love it lots! 



Cheese Scallop is my love! :D 



This as well :D 


Mixed Salad! The healthy choice~ 


Spicy Salmon that taste like normal salmon, not spicy at all


Jellyfish / Scallop? 
It's nice :D 




After dinner, we went to get some groceries and headed home. :D

Would like to thanks some of my friends who are always there for me, cheering me up when something happened around me. Joking and crapping with me! And I hope my stalkers will be happy to see this! Right? (Give you stalk okay? hahahah!)

That me looking sleepy, have a lovely night :D 
Hope you have enjoy this post ~ 
Good Night :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: