A day to Dental, Haji Lane, McPherson, and HOME

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

A day to Dental, Haji Lane, McPherson, and HOME





There's pretty much foreigner shopping around the area, in this hot sunny day! Sweating like mad! However, not many shop was opened at that time. (Around 1.15 pm) Will be back there again soon. Just went there to settle some stuff only


Photo credit to Vanessa! She took this photo of me when I'm resting at a chair outside a shop :x


That's me! :D 
HAHAHA! 
For tourist, I will recommend you guys to drop by this place for shopping if you want latest style of fashion! :D  It is super near to Bugis. 


With light make up :)
Feeling so hot !! Aww!! 


Long Bean :D
It's nice! 
From  I love Taimeis at Bugis Junction


Spicy Chicken 


Sweet Sour Plum Potatoes 


Our drinks :D 
Not going to take anymore pearl for some reason :)



Remember to like me on my Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary
Thank you ^.^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: