National Dental Care

Monday, October 15, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

National Dental Care

I was almost late while heading to NDC, and went out without my retainer! While on the train, I was wondering what are the thing that I left out, till when I'm at Clarke Quay station, then I realised is my retainer! So I quickly message Dr. Enrica about it. She asked me to re-schedule a date. I'm so careless. I was getting late and I rushed all the way from Outram station to NDC, sweating all the way. Didn't know why I rushed it too, they delayed the timing for me to see Dr. Peck also. 

Dr.Peck was really fast. Just less than 10 minutes and we are done. The conversation with Dr.Peck are always so interesting. 

Dr.Peck : How is the numbness? 
Me : Great, no more!
Dr.Peck : That's great!
Me : Dr.Peck, I got a bad new for you and Dr.Enrica! I've forgotten to bring out my Retainer! =/
Dr.Peck : Omg, so you have to postpone your visit with Enrica?
Me : Yes =( I'm so sorry (Feeling so bad)
Dr.Peck : Let's check your teeth now
Me : okay~
Dr.Peck : Wow, you've become so beautiful, teeth is beautiful too
Me : Smiling in my heart :D
Me : When am I going to get discharge from NDC?
Dr.Peck : Not so fast. Still need to come back for check-up and review
Me : Aww! okay 
Dr.Peck : Entering all information about my teeth to the system. Okay Jane, we're done now. Take care of your teeth and see you in 1 year time.
Me : okay .. ^^ 

After see-ing Dr.Peck at Level 2, at around 1.45 pm, I went straight to Level 5. as Level 4 appointment with Dr.Enrica was postponed to next Monday 22 Oct ^^. So from that timing, I sat all the way till 3.45 pm for gum checking, teeth washing, drilling, polishing and flossing! I used my phone to watch show via youtube! :D 

Alright ladies and gentleman, some guy friends of mine are complaining to me, like why am I keep blogging about female or samples stuff, Why don't post about some mens stuff also? So, I'm going to source some of the information for men clothes etc. Like where to shop online for affordable and nice clothes for guys. 

Afterall, the web I'm advertising is not a sponsor post. Just want to share with my friends or whoever that are reading my blog :D

DIY hair and face mask will be up soon too ~ 
Suitable for all type of skins. 

Some nice pictures that I've seen and like it ~ :D

 M&M, Kit Kat Rainbow Cake! :D I LOVE? Who can bake this for me? *Look at Vanessa*


I found this pretty nice roses sunglasses, but they are officially sold out. Any idea where to get? Simply best for beach :D 


Maybe I shall do this in future for whoever birthday :D Does anyone wants it too? :)


 My best camera would be both of my camera now. 1 is normal digital camera and 1 is my polariod camera! :D Can I have more? :x






 YES, Get fit in the gym, and lose weight in the kitchen! Get it now? Don't do the opposite. LOL :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: