Daily Updates

Monday, October 22, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Sorry for late post! 


 Few days ago, I was feeling quite hungry at home. So, I went to kitchen and found this packet of Za Jiang Mian! It's very nice and its from Korea! I look to eat their instant noodle. 


MUSTACHE WATCHES
I got it for $18 for both watches! Cheap right?? There are from Marked Down Market! :D
However, the strap of the watch is too big for me, need to edit it or poke extra holes. Simply love the watches! :)






Yesterday, 20 Oct, I went for a Hair Care Event. It is all about knowing your hair and hair scalp. Yes, and I known mine as well. Aww! That's me before the event starts.  You may scroll down and view the photos! :D 



 Doing hair styling for Model 1. Plaited hair style! Blogger Christina was there to share her experience. She's a lifestyle blogger. 



Second Model, Look at the special plaited hair style! Done within 10 - 15mins depending on how you want to plait your hair! :)


Checking out of hair scalp. I did mine too.
Dandruff :( 
I think my hair have almost every problem =/


Lucky draw! 
Yea, I didn't get to win anything :)


Got this gift to try it out :)



Energizing Scalp for Bath, and Organic Herbal Conditioner 


After the event, I went on to my cousin's place to see those 4 cute little Guniea Pig! They are such a adorable small animals :D 




Oreal, She paused there to let me take this shot. So cute!


Jessica! :D
She allowed me to touch and carry her already! 


Charcoal :D 
He's scare of me! 


Drinking water :) 


Kystal
She doesn't allowed anyone to touch her or even carry her except for my cousin!
But I did tried touching her forehead! :D


Look at the 4 of them, letting me to take photos of them! :D So cute ~!



Feeding them with weed and carrot! Keep fighting for carrot! 


Eating non stop! Like whole morning - afternoon they didn't eat anything! 


She wants to jump back to the cage already! :D 


 Got my dinner from cousin place. Yum ~ 





Bye 4 cuties ~ :) 
See you all on Christmas again at my house! :D 



Today, I went to Amk Hub with my parents, Challenger to find a TV cable which we are unable to. Somehow they are having some promotion for camera, my dad was asking me if this camera is okay a not. After testing, we got that camera at the rate of Challenger member :)
(It's for office use only, so I shall not comment so much on it)


 Dinner at Hot Tomato! Soup of the day!


Sea food Pasta for mum! 

Prawn, Salmon and Dory Fish Pasta with Salad (Mine)


Salmon Rice (Dad) 



Remember to like me on my Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary
Thank you ^.^


You Might Also Like

0 comments: