Tour my room

Sunday, October 14, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Hi guys, today is Sunday. Yes I know. I'm going to show all of you part by part of my room! The mess and after the mess =x

I started packing up my study desk and vacuuming the floor only. Which means I'm left over with changing bed sheets, packing up the stuff at my sofa and dressers. Oh gosh. 1 study desk already can spend 1 hour time. Imagine how dirty and messy it is. I just like to stack everything up till its messy, dusty or dirty! (BUT, I'm also a person who can't stand dust!) 
Starting off with my study desk. I used to use it for my fashion web, as in business stuff, so you can see lots of information, fashion books, files and data on the desk itself. I have finally re-packed them and it look much more cleaner! :D


BEFORE




AFTER :D

I don't really mop my room floor unless something broke or water split. But I do use those wet tissue, like Dettol or some other brands of tissue paper to clean the floor. 


BEFORE


AFTER, like not much different =/


Dresser :D
No after photo, because I have already re-packed it last week. but then the space is super limited for me. I'm a lady, so .........!

The little space beside my dresser. Is still some of the cosmetic stuff etc in that area. (Business Plastic bag etc =/ )


Guess what is this? The one with the cover sheet ? :D Look at the next photo for answer! :D


HERE IT IS! :D 
Long necklace
The board was DIY by me as I always finding ways for my long necklace, some other extra necklace are kept inside a box to prevent rusty or cover with dust.


 BEFORE 


5 pillows + 1 at the living room now. I appreciate friends who keep giving me pillow as birthday present or Christmas. However, I do not need anymore pillows* Do take note! Thanks :)


The hidden things! :x
I've already cleared alot since last few months. Those soft toy, most of it was a birthday present and Christmas gift / exchanges last few years. Well, I do not need anymore soft toy as well. I do not have so much space for all this little one. >.< So do take note :) 


Flower bed-sheet :D
Summer Feeling =x


AFTER :D


The area beside my bed and study desk. All this stuff have no place to be kept, so, I'm hanging there for time being :) 


 The boxes under study desk. Imagine how many things inside my room, most of them are my business stock that are suppose to be clear before I start schooling, but because of lack of time, I stop the online business. However, I do return and advertise certain stuff, and have loyal customer. Really thank them for their kind patience as I took quite a long time to reply them! :) 


LASTLY, the piggy on my sliding door! Pig know how to wear bow too okay! xD
DIY by me! Laugh :D 


 Dinner for tonight, its kinda unhealthy. But its like once in a while. Mum's super number 1 fan! :D YES, that's me! :D


 Curry Chicken


Dental appointment for tomorrow. Hopefully it does not cost me a bomb. T.T 
Can I discharge from National Dental Care already? =/
It's been like 4 years already :(

For those people who read and asked me previously, what happened, why am I visiting dental regularly, okay, I shall repeat it again. 2 - 3 years  ago, I did a jaw operation, which includes jaw cutting  for upper and lower jaw, (aww, obviously its 101% painful la) as my upper teeth is biting inside which the doctor told me its not really good. So, since secondary school period, I have been going NDC for follow-up. Till the day, like after I've graduated from ITE, I went for the jaw operation. 

YES, I'm afraid of going for the surgery but yet I took maybe 80% of my courage to do it. I almost cry while being push into the surgery room, but yet I did not. Doctor told me that I'm a strong girl :) *Luckily nothing happen*  The experience, hospital stay etc, its so *awesome* till I cried everyday. The worst part was vomiting blood out of my mouth, very suck! =( 
Oh well, I shall end my stories here, I might cry if I continue. :x

I'm still grateful to those friends, neighbors and relatives who came to my house to visit me during that periods with lots of care, love and things they get for me. (Essence, Fruits, Cards and wishes etc)



Lastly, thank you to all stranger, friends, stalkers for visiting! Any inquiries, do leave a comment in the comments box! :D

Before I end this post, I need a name for my Facebook Page. I still could not think of any. HELP? Give me some ideas but not stupid one okay. 
Like Princess's Page? Jane's Page? Thinking of unique one. =/ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: