Daily updates

Monday, October 01, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Some daily updates :D
The left photo was our lecturer, the right one is I drew him! Look alike? Laugh!! I think its 99.9% alike!

 Found this cute photo. It's funny yea? :D I'm guess everyone are like this xD


 SWEET :D



 Yea, the recent me! Trying to tie my hair, and I do look different! 



 3rd Term of the school. Taken via using classmate camera! :D There's what we does normally in class! :D


Loves this Japan biscuit! It's super nice. I saw Dasio selling it, and that was the first time I got it. But after that when I return to Dasio, they did not sell it anymore! BUT, Fairprice do sell it, at the cost of $5.20! Yes, for 14 pieces! Imagine Dasio sells it at $2 for 7 pieces. 14 pieces is also for $4! Fairprice is eating money seriously! :(


 Nestle Fitnesse, its a healthy diet food that I always eat. It's not cheap. Price range from $5.80 - $8.90 (Can't really remember, but estimate to the nearest). I eat it regularly to keep healthy! :D

 Yes, the left photo was Niu Niu's mum, and the right photo was Niu Niu, the *Innocent look*
(Mother and daughter)

 The left one was Niu Niu's dad, and the right one was her! 101% alike and cute please! :D 

Lastly, this was me masking my face and telling myself how much I love my original eyelash :D 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: