FALL SICK WITH RASHES / Fashion style for myself

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

FALL SICK WITH RASHES / Fashion style for myself

Yes, I know myself for having rashes. But I didn't know I got throat infection, just felt that my throat was kinda itchy this few days, having running nose and block nose during night time and coughing as well. YES, I HATE RASHES! My neck also got ay little itchy. Not sure when I got it. Just felt itchy as well. Decided to change my bedsheet tonight! 

============================================================

I wanted to share my style of Fashion. Well, I'm a person who does not have any fashion sense, whenever there's outing, party or celebration, I would always ask my sister (both) if I look nicer with it a not and they would give me some opinion what to pair or anything to add on like accessories example. Since my elder sister left to Melbourne for further schooling, I've decided to change the fashion style of myself since 22 years ago! :x (Sound serious, but yes, I do mean it) Basically, I just wear what I want to wear. Like causal top or blouse pairing with shorts or denim jeans. Just wear what is comfortable will do. Pictures will be update when I look much more better :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: