LUNCH AND PROJECT AT ROCK and ASH AT MARINA SQUARE

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

LUNCH AND PROJECT AT ROCK and ASH AT MARINA SQUARE



Carrot Soup



Grilled chicken pasta ~ 


Fried :D 
Super nice when it's hot! 
The price is reasonable too! You got to try it out :)


The 6 sauces that we choose 



Seriously discussing about both projects! Stressed maxed! :(


Searching for information ~


Da ge's cracking his brain to edit and add in own words ~ LOL 




Funny faces lia showing! Qiumin is laughing! 


Vanessa and me :D 


Seriously doing work ~ 


Vanessa zilian-ing ~


Vanessa and Qiumin


Vanessa and Lia ~ 



That's Vanessa and me! I'm feeling sleepy so pardon my face :x look so cui ~ :x



Remember to like me on my Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary
Thank you ^.^

You Might Also Like

0 comments: