Photo bomb :D

Thursday, October 18, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Photo bomb :D 


 SMILE L:D



 Bleahs ~ 




 The serious look of me =/




Simple Outfit that I love to wear, it's comfortable and do not need to think of what to pair. 



 My brunch for 16 Oct, after lesson, felt hungry and went to get this set. $5 per set! I love the chips very much! It's very nice :) And most importantly is the Kiwi drink, it come with a sour and sweet taste :)

Few weeks back, photos with Vanessa (My classmate), Shalyn (My cousin)! :D 
Enjoy looking at the photos :D




 HAHA! Sorry for not showing, showing a ugly face, So I block it with a cute face :D





 Yes, yet again! :D With a cloud! Cute right? :X I actually want to avoid taking this picture, but I'm still inside!! 





 The creative me! Trying to disturb this photo as the decoration is mad funny with the action we did to Vanessa :D 


 I'm being chopped off by half ! :D 


  ~ Salad ~


 Me and Vanessa :D 


The 3 of us enjoying out wonderful dinner! :D

Do remember to LIKE my Facebook Page : http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary/ 
Thank you! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: