Shopping and Dinner with Vanessa and my cousin, Shalyn

Friday, October 05, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Shopping and Dinner with Vanessa and my cousin, Shalyn

Guess what's inside? :x
It's my contact lens! After a month, it finally reach me. 
Ordered together with Vanessa, but hers got the wrong order this time round and was told it was not Super Barbie brand. *OMG*
(Hopefully its safe)


Went Takashimaya to collect this Japanese foundation. 1 day use!
Wemt Beadstreet to get nail polish :D
1 bottle $2.50
2 botlles for $4 
and the one for polishing is $1 Buy 1 Get 1 Free :D



Then, went to Cotton On and saw a sweet bare back cream dress!
Look so nice :D
And Vanessa's got 1 of the denim top too
Went to Honeymoon Dessert 
Ordered Mango Pomelo with Sago (Mine), Papaya Milk (Shalyn) and Mixed Fruits (Vanessa)

Total Cost $15.70  :)

Went CozyCot Retail Shop to collect the samples I do online. Was pretty happy about the service. The lady actually check via IC. So if their system did not have it, you can re-register at their retail shop. Laptops is provided! *COOL*
Received 3 items total :D

The pretty bag! 
Contain all the stuff below :D 
Such a welcome gift set :D
Without the Chanel Perfume Sample Paper :D

1 day Calcium 

Aloe Vera Gel

Starter Pack 
Goat's Milk
Mind Relax Drink
From Kinohimitsu :D
Vaseline :D
1 Day flower vase (Vanessa quote that it can be use for a long period of time. so let's see!)
$100 Cash Voucher
Free redemption of something :D
Brochure 
Simply love the scent of Chanel Perfume!
Aiming to get a bottle soon, maybe asking elder sis to get for me when she's back in Singapore on December :D


BTW, It's not tissue. 
Guess what is it ? :X 


Went around walking after that, settle down our dinner at Tonkichi Orchard Central which cousin recommended! She told me that was the place where a guy brought her and their friends there! 
 The Menu
 Tofu Salad (Yum)
 Kimchi Ramen and another value set of dish included Hire 







Total bill was $60.85, 1 person is around $20.20! 
I think 2 bowl of noodles is suitable for 4 person to share! :D
I can't even finish my salad ^^"

Got the menu and walk off because we are too full to have this ^^"


While walking back to the station, saw Heng Khee! Yes, she's my ITE classmate! Actually I saw her twice already. Once was at Bishan J8 Mac when she was having some discussion with the army people. (Yes, she is working for the army, in a position already I guess, didn't really ask much) She was asking me how am I, what am I doing now etc! Should plan for a ITE gathering soon I guess :)
Everyone is busy with their own life now! So glad that I always saw her! Laugh :D











 This is actually what I do whenever I reach home after shopping, school etc. Just a daily update of myself with my daily outfit :D
(BTW, It's a overspending day =/ )



HANDSOME? wahahahahaha :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: