[Sample Received from Nuxe and Phyto ]

Saturday, January 12, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Sample Received from Nuxe and Phyto ]


There 3 outlet for you to collect your item!
I head over to Ion Orchard since the location is near to me. The staff is friendly, and gave us this paper bag (I went with my friend) The sale assistant actually asked if is she could put it together in a bag, when I said "Please put it in a separate bag" she give me a face =/ 



Nuxe Sample products
Brightening Cleansing Foam (15ml)
Visible Expression Lines Fluid (15ml)
Pore-Reducing Serum (2ml)

Where to redeem it: Head over to Nuxe Singapore Facebook Page : 

Where to redeem it :  Head over to their Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/nuxe.sg . Like their page, click on FREE BEAUTY KIT and fill up your particulars. You would need to print out the page and bring it the the neartest Beauty by Nature outlet stating at the page. There are 3 outlet to let you choose from! :D 



Phyto Sample Products
PhytoCyane Revitalizing Shampoo (50ml)
PhytoBaume Volume Express Conditioner (12ml)
PhytoDefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm (50ml)



Where to redeem it :  Head over to their Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/Phyto.SGLike their page, click on FREE BEAUTY KIT and fill up your particulars. You would need to print out the page and bring it the the neartest Beauty by Nature outlet stating at the page. There are 3 outlet to let you choose from! :D  


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: