[JOB HUNT, BRUNCH AT ROCK AND ASH]

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[JOB HUNT, BRUNCH AT ROCK AND ASH]
[Non-Sponsored Review]
[Date : 28 Dec 2012




Rock and Ash is hiring staff now!
Cashier and kitchen helper
Location is at Marina Link Basement 1





The soup, I don't really like it as I don't like eating the mixed vegetable PEAS. It taste EWW to me as I kept on eating the PEAS or the skin. =/

It come with a free flow of soup and drinks. It's a good place for slacking, doing assignments and gathering with friends.




Random shot taken by Miss Vanessa :D








Taken while waiting for our food to be serve! 




I ordered Grilled Chicken Set. Simply love the salad. But a NO to the mashed potato. The gravy of the mashed potato taste awfully to me, maybe it's okay for other. Who knows? :x


Vanessa ordered Grilled Chicken with Pasta. She was eating happily as normal. :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: