Goat's Milk Review

Friday, January 04, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[NON- SPONSORED : Goat's Milk Review]






Goat’s Milk on its own is close to being the perfect food of nature, with a chemical structure amazingly similar to the human mother’s milk. The average size of goat milk fat globules is about 2 micrometers, as compared to 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 micrometers for cow milk fat. These smaller sized fat globules provide for a better dispersion and a more homogeneous mixture of fat in the milk.

Goat’s milk is also a source of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining our human health.

Suitable for: Adults and children above 3 years of age. Especially for those with cow’s milk allergy, lactose and lecithin intolerance


The PROS: Calcium helps to build and support the development of strong bones and teeth

The CONS: What I dislike about this milk is the smell, although the packaging stated there's no Goat smell, maybe for me .. I do smell it =/ Therefore, I don't really like it :) But overall, I drink it to build calcium for my bones and teeth too :)





What I'm having when I fall sick :x


Adding the sausages that my classmate got back from China :)
Singapore selling 1 pc for about $1.90! (Expensive right?)




And century eggs! :D
Oh well, Get well soon for myself :)






Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: