[Non-Sponsored Review : Chinese Singseh Herbs]

Thursday, January 10, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Non-Sponsored Review : Chinese Singseh Herbs]

1 week ago, my mum brought the whole family to a HDB where a doctor (Chinese Singseh works) Oh well, the process is to hear your pulse, then ask some questions like where are you unwell? 

For me, sometimes late night I will have leg cramps, then stomach cramp pain, air sickness (stomach not good), I even told the doctor that I got few days or even a week cannot shit (unglam, yes I know) etc.  







The Chinese Herbs I'm taking every morning and night! 
Yes, and I happened to shit 2 days later, back to the normal days .. :x






Look like Tea or coffee, but the taste was like EWW! :X
Taste so gross, but for the goddess sick of myself, I have to take it! :D



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: