[NEW YEAR FEAST 2013]

Saturday, January 05, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[NEW YEAR FEAST 2013]

The countdown of 2013, my family and I having a mini celebration at home! YES, we had a great feast! *Burp*


The food we prepared! :D 


Hot dog, Sausages etc 


Scallops


Onion and Garlic


Tofu


Salmon


Fish Slice


Squid


Sotong ball


Fresh big Scallop



Sea Cucumber


Crab Stick and fish ball


More fish!



Shabu Shabu pork


Pumpkin 


Prawn



Mushroom


PEAS


Kimchi



Chicken


Cabbage



Lettuce






Damn full that night! :D



And we had red wine! There's 2 bottles :D

And yes, we enjoyed very much! It's so hard to get together because my elder sister was studying overseas, so she actually fly home for 2 months. Thus, we have to spend time together. She would only be back on Christmas 2013! :(



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: