Shopping Day with Vanny

Saturday, January 26, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

A Shopping Day with Vanny
(But actually she shop more than me :x )
I was saving my money for travelling to Bangkok, thus all my CNY Clothes will be brought from BKK only! :D

Date : 19 Jan 2013 



The pair of red shoe, cat hair band, cat film and rechargeable battery (Vanny)
Blue shoe, girl film and Stained Glass film are mine.
In face, the stained glass film was a contest giveaway won film that I've won! :D
Awesome isn't it?
My purchase of the day was just $24 :D



Ate this prawn noodle for lunch. Quite nice. Taste like those Ban Mian, even the soup! Recommended to try it out. 
It's at City Plaza located at Paya Lebar :D




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: