[Contest won item from But Becky Singapore : But Becky 3D Mask]

Thursday, January 17, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Contest won item from But Becky Singapore : But Becky 3D Mask]



Congrats to other winner too :D


What I like the most is Aaron is their Endorser of the mask! :D

But what I don't like about it is that I've to make my way down to Jurong (IMM) warehouse to collect this box of mask. And Vanessa (My friend) and I walked the whole IMM building just to know that its at the other side -.- 

Reach the warehouse area, another big problem.. The area was so big, alot of the company are there, so its like a big maze for us to find the place. But luckily, we still managed to find it xD


Do like their Facebook Page and you can also get a change to win a box of mask!
Link: http://www.facebook.com/ButBecky.sg


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: