[Contest Won from TBC HR : CNY Hamper]

Saturday, January 26, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Contest Won from TBC HR : CNY Hamper]
Date : 24 Jan 2013


I was joining this contest when I saw some Facebook Friends sharing this post. So, I decided to join the contest too. I've never thought that I could win such a big gift. 


Next, that earlier morning, when I logged into my Facebook, I saw this message! YES, I got a shocked! I am informed that I am their first lucky winner to win the TBC CNY Giveaway Hamper. I was so speechless at that moment and forgotten to thank them too! However, I would like to thank them in my blog! Drop a message to them informing that I would be going down to collect the hamper! ^.^



With one of the consultant! Woohoo :D 
Thank you!! 


This is what I got :D
I was so excited that I send this photo to my friends and family to share with them this joy! :D 
I'm such a lucky snake! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: