FASHION STYLE 2013

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

FASHION STYLE 2013 



Blinking and Shinning during a party~ 

countdown1

Heading to a party? You may consider this set.
I'm in love with this set!


countdown2

countdown3

This is more the the casual type. Simple and Easy! :D










This is how you pair with stripy blouse! :D

Romper (2)

Romper (3)

A casual day out to school or shopping would be the best! :D
I'm not into romper, which means I am not suit to wear any romper (look awfully) 

so not me

Love to try the one on the left and right! :D
But if can, I would like to all try! :D


high tea with the girls
Black and red! It's pretty cool to wear white with red skinny/jeans!

 

In the mood of pastels? 

lust/must
Pastel colours just look so sweet! 


white summer

Love white? Pair up with the latest trends of accessories! 











Outfit for Friday afternoon tea session. This would be great :D






Winter? This set of clothes suit you! :D 
Love the leggings 



Comfort clothes on a Friday night   



Closet of a knit and shoe lover! Are you one of them? :) 



Lots of pattern! :D



Sunny Weekend! 
Try pairing the moustache watch with this look! 



Will update this little corner if I found more photos :D
Credit to Trumblr, Pinterest, weheartit :D



Woo~ This style is awesome! I'm gonna try my best to source for the items :D


How about some heels? Which one do you like most? 


Want to look more chic? This style suits you the most! :D







Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: