Vesak Day

Saturday, May 25, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Temple Visit for Vesak Day]


This is what I wear, mum told me that going to the temple, we should not wear shorts. So I change to this floral pants that I really love with my favourite crop top from Bangkok. Pants was from a seller in Singapore! Forever 21 already Out Of Stock, however, I've managed to source for a cheaper pants! Thanks to the auntie! :D

#OOTD - Crop top (Bangkok)
              - Pants (Somewhere near to my house)
              - Watch (Birthday gift)



In my room taking photos :D 


Second sister with her boyfriend cum husband to be. 
At Temple! That was the first time he was there 


The effect that my sister causes it! 
She was trying to block me from taking photo in the car =/ 



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: