Mother's day Celebration

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Advanced Mother's Day Celebration : Orchard Central]


When Orchard Central for advanced Mother's Day Celebration because my second sister was unable to celebrate with us if we celebrate on the actual day. So we make it earlier! 


Look at their rates!
Isn't it affordable?


Lots of different types of desserts ~ 




Got some fresh prawn! Yum! :D


Parents fav fish head! 
heard from them that it's crispy! 
Did not tried it though :)



Some fried prawn ~ 
It's oily :x


YES! MY FAV! 
SALMON! :D
It's so fresh that I've to make 2 times trip to get the salmon, *BURP*



Some fried mee ~ 




Duck Olio Olio Pasta ~ 
It's taste special, it was my first time tasting this dish there :)





Had some salad too, which keeps us healthy :D





Some minis cakes! :D


Ice-cream!! :D
Got Green Tea, Wasabi, Lime, Chocolate, Sesame too!  


Tasty waffles! It's crispy once you get it from the toaster! 
Pour honey or add ice cream as your own choice! :D


This is what I put for mine xD



Kimchi ~~ :D
Spicy, crunchy and yummy! 



Here is my MOM
Still young looking and beautiful! 


Wrapping presents from us :)



Waiting ~ 


Waiting ~ 


This dumb sister took my phone and snap photos of everything include us, (I remove myself because I find it ugly :x)


That's her and her ang mo bf, Julian! 


On the way already ~~ 


Ta Da! 
My mum got so happy with it! :D


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 
I've a great mom although she have been nagging at me all the while,  if she nags at us, means she loves me! Hope you like the presents from us MUMMY! :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: