CLEO Body Massage Event

Thursday, May 16, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[CLEO Body Massage Event : Orchard area]


Attended CLEO Massage Event with my second sister which both of us entitled to a FREE 2 hours massage. 
At their sitting area ~ Serving us with ginger tea as well as magazine  :)


Their main counter with their staffs! 




Latest CLEO Magazine for us to read :)



Toilet concept is so nice. It look more to a hotel toilet to me, so cosy



Specially sponsored by SHERBET :)
Great Yogurt Ice-cream :D 


Some food for us :)





Got this Lychee yogurt, left 2 of the freezer only!
We are lucky :)


A bag with sherbet stuff.
Come with a bottle, 2 keychain and a towel! :)

Thank you CLEO and Sherbet! :)

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: