Contest won from Iwanna : Cupcakes + Review

Sunday, May 05, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Contest won from Iwanna : Cupcakes + Review]
Date: 20 April 2013


Went out that particular day and went to collect the cupcakes that I've won from IWanna! 
The location itself is having some renovation, so it's quite hard to find the place. I went around asking people and finally got myself there! :D


The staff and the manager itself, Micheal Chen, introduce their cupcake flavors to me! 

I can pick 3 flavors of cupcake myself!
This is what I've picked
From left: Lemon, Chocolate and Peanut chocolate




Shared all 3 with my parents as well as my second sister! My mum loves the chocolate cupcake a lot and she's a fan of chocolate! For me, I love the taste of peanut chocolate! There's a strong scent of peanut when I bite down the cupcake! YUM! Recommend for this! 


Having birthday party and wanted special for your cake?
You can consider getting cupcake instead!
Get your cupcakes now from IWanna! 
A cupcake store that I would recommended to my friends for birthday! 

Look for Michael Chen if you want to order huge amount of order.
He is currently having a Facebook contest!
Do join and support him!



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: