Treats from Queenie Jang

Saturday, May 11, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Dinner treat by Queenie sister to Dian Xiao Er]

She have won a contest online from Dian Xiao Er worth $69 and she can't find another partner who love eating duck meat with her! So here I am! Thank you very much for inviting me! I've known her through online games for few years and she's really a nice lady. NOW, she had became my sharing of goodies webby partner! 


Jiang Nan Style Prawn
This is very nice, but its also very salty! I love the gravy from the prawn. Great dish to recommend if you visit Dian Xiao Er! 


Yam Ring
The yam is really a big portion for the 2 of us. Unable to finish it, but at least we did finish the ingredient! 


Lastly,
Herbs Duck
This is great! We have manage to finish all! YES, very nice and crispy for the skin. 
ALL 3 dishes are recommended by the both of us! 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: