Fancl Event at Orchard Ion

Friday, May 17, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Fancl Event at Orchard Ion]
Date : 27 April


Went Orchard Ion on 27 April, and the beauty consultant was passing this pamphlet for ladies to get free sample kit. So my sister and me then proceed to their branch and even got our face skin check. Clog pores etc 



Here are the stuff we got
Whitening sample kit
Magazine
Pamphlets for new products 


Whitening Essence x2
Whitening lotion x2
Whitening Emulsion x2

Thank you FANCL :)

(Have not start using it so no review for it)


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 





You Might Also Like

0 comments: