Thiagu's Last Day of Work

Monday, May 13, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Office Helper : Thiagu's Last Day of work]

Date: 9 May 2013




This nice guy is such a helpful person! Whenever I got problems with that photocopy machine at office, he would be the first to help me! And secretly brought me and my sister at work, Analyn biscuit which yet to open to the office people :x
Oh well, that's secret! :x

I'll definitely miss him! Know him for just 3 months! 


Group photos with groups of ladies from Accounts and Admin Dept! :D


The happy ladies ! :D 


Senior cost manager with Thiagu! :D
All I known about him is that, he had worked for the company for 5 years already! OMG! Super long!


Assistant Manager and Admin Staff :D


Lastly, Thiagu with his best friend, Valerie!
Who is from Admin Dept! 

Hereby wish Thiagu, all the best in whatever you do at India. All the staff from SMOE misses you lots! 
I'll missed the days you disturb us when we are feeling tired! :D


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: