[GRADUATION CARD FOR FRIENDS]

Friday, May 03, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[GRADUATION CARD FOR FRIENDS]

Did some card for my classmates for our Graduation. As a student from Private School, I do make lots of different countries friends! 
Just a small appreciation for my friends for the past 16 months :D



For Lia ~ 
Classmate from Indonesia. She's quiet, friendly and also kind! A nice lady to mix around! :) 


Da ge aka Ai Sung (Singapore)
Among us, he is the oldest. But he is only 25 this year! Which is just 1 year older than me! However, we still call him da ge (Big brother). He is always there in classmates disturbing one another! =/ 


Qiumin,
Friend from Malaysia
Her English is not very strong, as in speaking. That is why she's always speaking to us in Chinese instead of English as we are helping our China classmates to improve on their English =/
She is sometimes funny and ultimately quiet! 


Jian Sheng from China

1 of the classmate that always sit at with us till group change. Because of his poor English, normally part of the group project, we doesn't even know what he is doing. That's headache! :x


Still have 1 more card pending for another friend which I did not upload yet! :) 



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: