Loots from Bangkok Part 2

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Loots from Bangkok Part 2]


Got the notebook, Rilakkuma files, organizer and lots of pens! 
I am still complaining not enough use =/
Preparing for university use! :D


Here comes my favourite stuff!! 
Floral headband, Spikes bracelets, cat hairband, sunglasses, gold & black spikes, chanel earrings, eyeliner, and eye shadow! :D


Seats protector, Rilakkuma Cookie maker, eye-lash box, Contact Lens case, and bag :D 

Got something to giveaway :D
*CLAP*


Handphone casing from Chachutcha~ 


Some foods ~ Only showing sample :D


Nails polish, beads, velvet, nails sticker, studs.


Super love! Cheap too! :D


Just a sample of the collect of nail polish I had before adding more in! :D

=============================================
Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: