Chinese New Year Day 2

Wednesday, March 06, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Chinese New Year Day 2 : Temple Visit, Cousin's House visit + Grandparents House visit]








A very big yuan bao* 
$.$ 


Then, lion dance joined in :D


Look at the crowd, they just wants to touch the small boy in RED to get luck! :D
Well, even me too. Squeeze in ahhhhhhhhh! :x





And then, they start having sweets throwing as well as giving lucky number via oranges! :D
Did not took the number thou. =x

Back home, took a quick bathe, prepared and head out to my big aunt house for visit! 


My legging! :D


My wet hair =/ 


Sister and ang mo in the car too! LOL :D




Rocker style! :D




Love this :D



#OOTD! :D


Hello cutie ~ 


Sniff sniff again ~ 



Lunch at big aunt house


MEOW ~~~ 


Princess in the house
Cannot imagine korkor and her GF taking care of her, giving her all the good and best stuff! :D
Oh ya, She's kiki! :D


Playing with her soft toy! 


Play till tired already! 


She was actually humming to the bear, and we was like, WTH? lol~
She need loves too. 



On the way to grandparents house! :D
Kids all around!


That's warren in red, xiao shu and his son (kai kai and rui rui)
cute boys there :D


ahh, they are there gambling! 
My mum's giving out ang bao. LOL


Ching Teng*
Cooked by my grandparents
It's Du yi wu er soup! :D
Damn nice :D


Elder sister and me! :D


Grandchildren with grandparents :D
All the ladies, short of 1 =/ 






Loving it xD


The sister, and with my hamper that I've won! :D


me and Felicia, she's catching up with my height already!
So tall! She's only sec 1



YO,YO, Cousins in the house :D


Sister with grandparents :D
They actually changed into a pretty clothes to take photos with us!
Awesome grandparents! They also had their cute side! :D


me and shalyn cousin :D


Thanks for all likes and saying that I look prettier when I smile :D















I shall end this post with different patterns and types of me! :D 
Have a great day ahead everyone! 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: