[Lunch treat by Second Sister BF]

Saturday, March 16, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Lunch treat by Second Sister BF]
[Date: 17 Feb]


At Old Hong Kong @ Novena Square!


Porridge :D


Menu ~ 




I LOVE THIS, Super nice. There's prawn and meat inside. Can't forget about this dish =)
Top photo was prawn, bottom is meat :D



Hongkong Carrot Cake
It's different from what we normally eat outside. 
Thumb up for this!




Salted Egg Bao 
I didn't eat this because I don't like the taste of it. 



Duck meat, roasted chicken etc
That's my dad fav! :D


Spring Roll
Hot and Crispy. Super nice :D




Lou Mai Kai


Chicken Feet 
That's my fav! 
It's spicy, so if you can't stand hot food, don't order this :)





Table of food! 
We cleared the table within half and hour. Too hungry already :D

I'm sorry that I've forgotten some of the dishes name above! =/
It's too long already~





Bought Soya Bead curd and Dou Sa Pia for my grandparents.
There's many type of fav there. Gotten original and salted fav for my grandparents and they love it! :D



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: