Chinese New Year Day 1

Friday, March 01, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Chinese New Year Day 1 : Grandparents Place at Serangoon]





Elder sister is full of skull! 


Compare mine with hers ... ^^"



The 3 sisters~


FOOD ~ 


Ang Mo in the house!


Elder sister and me! :D


With mum :D



Keep taking photos of myself only! :D
Love the top that I bought from Bangkok!
Sweet looking :)


Family shot while waiting for lift! :D
Lovely family members I got! :D


Photo bomb! :D




Niece- En Hui ~ :D


So chubby and cute please! :D



Had 2nd meal opposite grandparents place
which is my aunt's house
Steamboat feast again ^^



Went home, start again :D 


What a mess :x
I am a lady afterall! :P
From hair to toe. :D

That's what I'm wearing for Day 1
Sweet heart top with black stocking as the dress to be is so short for me, only can wore it as a top =/ 






With my kitty spec :D
Love this photo alot! :D


2nd sister came in to take a pic with me too! :D



Boo~


Hmm.. 


Sexy cool looking :x


Smile! :D




Rice Cracker! 
Yum!



Dinner Feast at home with cousin's family! :D
Mahjong etc! 



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: