Lunch Treat by Sis

Monday, March 18, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Lunch treat by 2nd sister at Pizza Hut]
[Date: 16 March]


Curry Chicken Pizza :D
Chicken, onion, diced tomatoes marinated in curry seasoning
I love the bread ! 


Beef Lasagne
Fresh paste, ground beef and mozzarella cheese



Went Macpherson, to collect the films that I've ordered online
100pcs with a free mini album

30pcs for my 2nd sister
40 pcs for my cousin
30 for myself! :D


Then, I went NEX to collect Clarins samples and Ahma soy!
I love the Matcha Green Tea :D
So bought 1 original and 1 mango fav


Got home and took the OOTD
Moustache Demin tee - Bangkok
 Pastel Design shorts - Bangkok
Pink sandal - Bangkok




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: