Chinese New Year 7th Day

Monday, March 11, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Chinese New Year 7th Day : Cousin's House Dinner + Stay over]


This is what I wear for the day.
Look fat on it! AWW!
Bought it at Bangkok!


Soup base steamboat feast at my cousin house.
:D
Growing fat =/


Me and JL 



Talking and eating happily at Kitchen! :D


Me and Vanessa, my siao zharbo! :D


And more photos!
me with Alicia :D


*OPPS* Sorry, accidentally crop away her bunny! :X
That's my cousin, Shalyn, 1 year younger than me! xD



Me with my Elder sister :D



Friends and Cousins playing BlackJack
There's people play cheat, won and lose too! 
It is just for Chinese New Year!
*HUAT AH*

Then, we took photos at my cousin room while others continuing with their cards game! 


Alicia with CY 
They know each other for quite long already if I'm not wrong :)


CY and Joyce
They are friends when they are working at the same company last time .. 


Snapping photos to his phone~ 
Took all of them. Mad =x


Taking photos of each other here and there!
And I'm that extra taking them! HAA! :D


Guess whose feet is whose? :D
They stand so good let me take photos of their feet .. 


Alicia and Shalyn




Group photos :D







Cousins :D


Chit-chatting inside the room.
And Karnex came in too :D





Me with CY :)



Me with Karnex :D

That end our day nicely, watched midnight movies after that. Slept at 2am+ Goshh! Mad tired. Knock Off straight away! :x
====================================================================

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: