Chinese New Year 8th Day

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Chinese New Year 8th Day : Visiting Vanessa's House as well as Elder sister's friend coming to our house]


Mei Qi and me! :D
My classmate :D


Cousin and me! :D
Ended up following me to my house for mahjong session. LOL


Steamboat Lunch at my Vanessa's House :D
What a great feast that her maid prepared. 


Polariod photos of the day :D


Group photos :D




It's MAHJONG TIME!
I was telling them that I do not want to play as my friends would be visiting my house at the later time. But short of 1 player so I am force to play till my elder sister friends reaches our place. =/
And I kept losing, guess its not a good luck for Snake. 
Even for poker card. Lose money. No luck =/ 


2nd sister baked cupcake for her BF for belated Valentine's Day. There are some that are leftover, which bake ugly. And we took it to eat, and its very yummy! :D
All give 5 stars! :D


CHEERS x3! 
Cousin's mum video the whole process! LOL

Preparing to LOU HEI! :D




Let's LOU HEI!! :D
I'm the photographer for video, so I'm not participating or the LOU HEI :X
In the video, you guys will hear my voice :X


Sister's friends with their husband with my parents! :D
Awesome max! They are friends for over 10 years! 
So jealous. 




And they started playing blackjack with my dad participating (in grey)


My champagne :D 


Thanks Vanessa's mum, limei and jasmine (elder sis friend) for the ang bao! :D
====================================================================


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: