Illumi Run 2013

Friday, October 11, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Participate this run with my sisters and friends. 


My Elder sister :)




Jie Lin, Bao Yi and Me :)



US
Group photo :D


ME with Karnex 


Julyn (2nd sis) and Julian 


Jie lin and me! :)


Bao Yi and me


The crowd



WE ARE REAL BLOOD SISTER :D
*Opps* Self exposed 



Waiting to start ..... 


Dozen of people there! Squeezy + Hot! 


Get high with the Dj there! 








Being Splash with NEON Paints 


Random passer-by took photo with my elder sister.
I wanted to take photo for her and this girl just stand beside her. ^^



Full of paints! 




Jielin's back 


Huge Fingerprint! 






After the run! So hot and smelly :x
And get party!!


Drink Drink Drink
Beer :x
*Burp*
And a handsome dude to see :x




Everyone let get party! Woohoo! 
*Party half-way walk out, because they are still splashing the paint!! 












Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: