[Friend Wedding: Wee liang and Yi ling Wedding]

Saturday, October 05, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Friend Wedding: Wee liang and Yi ling Wedding]
Date: 28 September 2013
Location: Hilton Orchard Hotel 



Meris and his husband with Yiling and Wee liang 
Pretty bride from Taiwan! Woo~ 


That's me with the couple!
OMG!
She look fabulous! The bouquet of hand flower she's holding on cost around 8k!! 
Damn expensive. My friend, Wee liang was grown from a rich family. That goes why his wedding was so grand! 

He even had another wedding banquet at Taiwan with the bride family and relatives!  



That's Sarah baby girl, Isabelle! She's very cute and is the *most* popular baby there within our classmates! 
Isn't that awesome? 
So adorable till everyone kept wanting to carry her. 


Starter dish 
Yummy! 
Cold Prawn, jellyfish, meat, octopus etc :D


Sharkfin soup! 
1 word: Awesome *GULP*



Look*
Every child wants to take photos with the chubby little one! :D


Roasted meat! Yum!
Isabelle and me love the cracker! 


Peas veggie with some pork 



Cutie Pie love my phone because of the cute Melody photos on my phone! ^.^ 


Fresh Prawn, Thanks Er kee/Wei Jun for peeling the prawns for us! 


The yum seng wine and beer for wee! :D
He's gonna get drunk for sure



With the couple and their family! :)
4T1 rock! :D


Steamed Fish! :D


Abalone with mushroom and spinach  


Some noodle ^^
Didn't managed to snap the full plates 


Magnet with their names on! :)
I got the heart shape lock instead :D 


Yam paste with pumpkin! :D
Yum






CHEERSSSS!! 




You drink, I drink! :D


So he drink too!









Me with han siang! 




Cheer leader pushing him up! HOHOHO!! 



The awesome gift I got :D
Ended the day with Sarah, Isabelle and Terence
We shared cab, send Terence back to CDC Skin Centre and proceed back to Sarah's mum house and me back home! :)

Isabelle keep sticking to me and insist giving me  the $2 note that Terence had given her for cab fare. I told her, no need keep it and return to Terence kor kor in future when you see him. Hah. Such an adorable baby girl! :D




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: