Contest Won items and sample collected

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Overdue post, contest won items and sample collected]




Thank you NUXE for the sample for face and hair! :) 


Thank you Dopper as well as Hongkong company for the green bottle.
It have been since my fitness bottle! 


Thank you cozycot, however, I'm not going for this spa treatment etc! The review was so bad online. ^^


True Yoga 2 session pass! 
Thank you! :D


Beauty Treatment! :D
Thank you, I've gave to my second sister who will be getting married next year for a face treatment :) 


Thank you Jin Shan for the contest, however I got no time for the meal. :) 


Thank you Old Chang Kee for the 4 curry puff! 
My family and I love it, will be continuing supporting OCK! :D



Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments: