[A date to Zoo!]

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[A date to Zoo!]
Overdue post 











The outfit of the day, it was an extremely hot day, so pardon me from wearing that V shape blouse :)
Pleat my hair while walking at the Zoo too! Sudden rain make me feel sad. However, we still managed to continue with our zoo trip :)  


That the stamp!
Oh ya, it's free thanks to someone's uncle.
Thank you for the ZOO TRIP! :D


The map, goshh.. It's been super long since I went ZOO! 


Some crocodile hiding~ 




Swarm 


Polar Bear




Hippopotamus 





Giraffe



Lion 







Some flower garden we went to :) 
Our garden is so beautiful with full of flowers! 





Monkey







Some previous years of places our parents and elder sister that stay before. Went in to tour around and it's quite surprise, because I didn't have the chance to stay at kampong. 





Orang Utan 



Ending the post with the lion, and pardon me for not posting any photos of me because it's drizzling and I'm pretty lazy to show my face. 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

Instagram: Princessjanediary
Twitter: Misspigpig

Have a nice day on my page :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: